Where your money goes

Aside from specific appeals, your donation will go into all kinds of exciting projects in the House and wider community.

Community

We are proud to have dedicated specialist programmes for our local community.

£25 could support a specialist tour of people who are visually impaired
£75 could provide an art-therapist to work with individuals with dementia
£200 could provide one curriculum-based workshop for primary-school children
£500 could provide a year’s supply of plants and herbs for our sensory and community garden
£1000 could build a dedicated programme for adults with mental health issues

Operations

Our annual earned income covers just 40% of operational costs. We need to raise the remaining 60% ourselves from generous supporters to ensure we keep our doors open.

£30 could light Strawberry Hill for a day
£100 could maintain the gardens for two days
£250 could provide moth traps and cleaners to protect our delicate fabric walls
£500 could provide spades and forks for the gardener
£1000 could provide trees and shrubs for the garden

Donate Now 

How to donate

Online

Fill in our online donation form by clicking here and pay by debit/credit card.

USA Donors

Donors in the USA can make a tax efficient donation by completing this form and returning it to CAF America.

 

By Post

Send a cheque written out to Strawberry Hill Trust to this address:
Fundraising and Development,
Strawberry Hill House,
268 Waldegrave Road,
Twickenham,
TW1 4ST

In Person

We accept cheques, cash and card payment in our on-site shop. There are also donation collection boxes in the House.